If you missed it, please refer to my last post about being a little down for the fitness count. So I figured you’d love to know what I was up to otherwise. Eh eh?! Humor me and act like you’re interested.
When you’re trying to take it a little easier:
- You find the time to start reading a book that has been on your to read list since it’s release in 2002. (Currently reading: Anne Rice ‘Blood and Gold’.)
- You find the time to clean out your fridge (ok, I do this every other week), but I took the time to take a little photographic proof of my little bit of anal-retentive insanity.
- You find a little more time to slap some makeup on. And then actually take the time to go get your haircut because you realize you need a trim badly.
- You find the time to let yourself be creative. Something which is certainly part of who I am, and I’ve just been not exploring enough of.
- You find the time to eat some ice cream. Ok, also something that isn’t out of the norm for me. But yes, taking time to relish in some treats is something I certainly believe in.
Anything out of the ordinary?
Did it involve ice cream?
Currently, I’m down for the fitness count. While I really do hope that some people can find some bit of inspiration through my own weight loss and fitness story, I refuse to sugar coat how I got there and the physical and mental fortitude that it has taken me to stay this course. I openly[ Read More ]
Life has been busy as of late. The kids are out for summer break and so begins the constant battle of reminding my chickadees that just because Momma is sitting at my desk and I’m present – doesn’t mean that I’m here to serve your every whim. Seriously. But thanks to the graciousness known as[ Read More ]
As many things that are constantly in the works on my blog, one of them is certainly a FAQ section. Although in the meantime if I were to accumulate all my frequently asked questions from readers, roll them all into one big ball and slap a label on it – the biggest question would definitely[ Read More ]