White Birthday Protein Cake
I got to try some Designer Whey products recently, and had a good time experimenting with some protein packed recipes. They have this amazing new White Chocolate flavored protein powder that was just begging to be made into some kind of dessert. So uh, ♫ Happy Birthday to someone, Happy Birthday to someone… ♫ Now let’s eat some cake!
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Cup Oat Flour
- 1 1/2 Scoops Designer Whey White Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Tea. Baking Powder
- 3 NuNaturals NuStevia Packs
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk Of Choice
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tea. Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil melted (or other oil)
- Sprinkles! (optional of course, but fun)
- Mix dry ingredients into bowl, and wet ingredient into seperate bowl. Add wet ingredient to dry and stir until combined. Pour into an 8x8 glass dish sprayed with oil and bake at 350 for about 25-30 mins.
- If you are using sprinkles, bake for about 12 mins until the top begins to set lightly, remove cake from oven, add sprinkles then place back into oven to bake for the remaining time. I did this so my sprinkles wouldn't sink into the cake.
You may use another sweetener, but I would use something powdered unless you adjust the amount of milk. Keep in mind that the protein powder itself is sweetened.
I suggested using a glass pan this may stick to metal pans because of the ingredients. If you do use a metal pan, try lining it with parchment paper.
There will be some more fun Designer Whey recipes to come, along with a full review on this and more Designer Whey products.
Disclaimer: I received this product for review purposes. All opinions are my own.